1. What is the Tyne-Tees Local Directory?
The Tyne-Tees Local Directory is an online business to business (B2B) and business to customer (B2C) directory for businesses in the Tyne-Tees region and the wider UK.
2. What are the advantages of a listing on the Tyne-Tees Local Directory?
A business listing can help raise your company profile by driving traffic to your business website whilst improving SEO. Your listing can also put visitors in direct contact with you via the contact details on your page. See a full list benefits here.
3. Does my business have to be in the Tyne-Tees region to be listed on the Tyne-Tees Local Directory?
No, any UK business can register.
4. Where does the information about my business come from?
When you register, we create your listing using content from your business website and/or any social media pages you may have.
5. Will I be able to login and edit my free business listing?
Yes, you will have editorial privileges over your listing.
6. Can I choose the category my business is listed under?
Yes, or we can create a new one for you if none of the exisiting categories are suitable for your business.
7. Can I have more than one listing?
Of course, as long as each listing represents a stand-alone business. You cannot, for example, have a listing for each branch of the same business.
8. How much does a listing cost?
£9.99 per month, for which you will enjoy all these benefits.